It's been surprisingly easy to settle in here, Will's family have been so welcoming. I've been getting to know Will's parents, brothers, and brothers' significant others and have been keeping pretty busy!
Will came to pick me up at Heathrow airport on April 14th, the flight was the easiest international flight ever. Airplanes are terrible, flying is one of the most unpleasant ways to spend your time, I don't even want to think about all the worst case scenarios. I got very lucky, however. I had a direct flight (no 6-hour layovers? amazing!), had an empty seat next to me, and was flying post-Academy Awards, where all the amazing films that came out in January/February are available for my private viewing pleasure free of charge. Oh, and did I mention the free wine? Love the free beer and wine on international flights... Most enjoyable flight ever for me, especially knowing Will was waiting for me :)
We stopped at Stonehenge on our way back to Will's parents place and at a cute little inn for some lunch.
Since arriving at Will's home in Exmouth, we've been doing a bit of travelling around the area, lots of hiking and driving, and now we're going to get on with the wedding planning (the royal wedding kind of reminded us of all the planning we still have to do!).


No comments:
Post a Comment