I had fun collecting a wild-flower bouquet and we both enjoyed climbing a couple trees. There are so many beautiful places to see here; Will and I just picked up a few hiking guides for Devon and there are hundreds of walks and hikes, I want to go on all of them!!
Friday, 20 May 2011
Branscombe Beach
Will and I went on a gorgeous hike yesterday along Branscombe Beach and the white cliffs. Honestly, one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. The cliffs and exotic vegetation looked like they were a set from Jurassic Park or something, simply breathtaking.
I had fun collecting a wild-flower bouquet and we both enjoyed climbing a couple trees. There are so many beautiful places to see here; Will and I just picked up a few hiking guides for Devon and there are hundreds of walks and hikes, I want to go on all of them!!
I had fun collecting a wild-flower bouquet and we both enjoyed climbing a couple trees. There are so many beautiful places to see here; Will and I just picked up a few hiking guides for Devon and there are hundreds of walks and hikes, I want to go on all of them!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I wish I could be there! Those are beautiful pictures!! Love them. I am so happy that you and Will are enjoying life over there!
ReplyDelete